Mazatlan Things To Do
Hotels & Resorts in Mazatlan
Mazatlan offers its visitors an abundant number of accommodations from which they can choose. Mazatlan hotels are located all over the city and range in price, luxury and services. That said, you will find that the vast majority of their hotels can be found in the Golden Zone, which is the main tourist region of the city that features some of the best beaches, shopping, restaurants and attractions.
Due to the fact that there are many hotel options, it can be challenging to know which ones are among your best choices. To help you narrow down your selection, and ensure all of your basic requirements and personal preferences are met throughout your visit, it’s a good idea to:
- Read several reviews left by visitors who have stayed at the hotel/resort to obtain a well-rounded realistic idea of what you can expect.
- Visit the official resort/hotel website if one exists to find out what deals or packages they provide, etc.
- Check out and compare the star ratings featured on different websites
- View the amenities and services that are offered to ensure all of your specific requirements will be met.
- Find out where the hotel is located and how close it is to attractions/sites you want to experience during your trip.
With that in mind, the following are some of the best hotels and resorts Mazatlan has to offer that you may want to consider for your vacation. They are listed in terms of location, in no particular order:
- Balboa Towers – located in the heart of the Golden Zone, this upscale hotel features stunning ocean views, an a-la-carte international restaurant and great amenities
- Emporio Mazatlan– this deluxe hotel features distinctive architecture and is ideal for guests looking for rest and relaxation. It is in close proximity to Old Mazatlan, shopping and restaurants.
- El Cid Castilla Beach – situated directly on a beach, guests can enjoy all-inclusive packages, activities and complimentary shuttle to other El Cid hotels
- El Cid Granada – perfect for honeymooners or lovers looking for a relaxing retreat. Enjoy spacious suites, close proximity to Golden Zone attractions and the pleasure of using other El Cid complex facilities.
- Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan – an all-suite establishment with every room featuring a kitchenette, outstanding ocean views and a private patio or balcony.
Other great Mazlatan hotels located near or in the Golden Zone you may want to consider include:
- Azteca Inn
- Quijote Inn
- Royal Villas Resort
- Ramada Resort Mazatlan
- El Cid El Moro Beach
- Costa de Oro Beach Hotel
- Faro Mazatlan Beach Resort
- Aguamarina Mazatlan Hotel – offers amazing view of the bay, breathtaking sunsets and a number of on-site amenities.
- Coral Island Hotel and Spa – faces the seaside promenade and is ideal for those traveling for pleasure or business.
- Olas Atlas Inn Hotel – this quaint, ocean front hotel provides a wonderful family environment that is relaxed and secure.
Other notable hotels located in the Malecon region include:
- City Express Mazatlan
- Suites Del Real
- Sands Hotel Mazatlan
- Les Villas Hotel and Spa at Estrella del Mar – new and affordable luxurious hotel located on a beautiful and secluded beach with excellent services
- Hotel Maria Coral – enjoy ocean view rooms, quite beach and tropical environment.
The above is not a complete list and has been designed to give you a general idea of the top accommodations in Mazatlan. Remember, when looking for the best Mazatlan hotels for your trip, hotels are often split up into different categories including price range, location, etc. Therefore, when conducting your search focus on the aspects that matter most to you.